There are a few different setups for Photo Galleries, to help you determine which kind is included on your website:
- Locate your main Dashboard Menu
- If you have a menu item called Gallery,please proceed as described below.
- If you do not,then then your website uses the default WordPress Library and images can be placed onto the Photo Gallery page just like any other page. Please see these instructions for Editing a Page on your WordPress Website and scroll down to the specific instructions on adding photos to the page.
Lets add some images!
- Under the Gallery Menu, choose Add Gallery Images
- Click the drop down menu choose the Gallery you want the images added to
- Click Add Files
- Navigate to the photo(s) on your computer, select them and click Open. You can select more than one by using the control and shift keys.
- The files will then show in a list
- Click Start Upload.Don’t leave the page until all the photos are uploaded.
Give the Photo(s) a meaningful name:
- Using the dashboard menu on the left choose:
Gallery > Manage Galleries
- Click the name of the gallery that you added photos to
- Type an Alt & Title Text in the top box for each photo
- Click Save Changes